Outside Marketing and Partner Developer
Type of Job
Sales and Marketing
June 22, 2020, 6:00:00 PM
About the job
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Outside Sales Representative to generate leads and drive new sales and partnerships. The Outside Sales Representative's responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential customers of product features and benefits. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
To be successful as an Outside Sales Representative, you should be persuasive and have excellent communication skills.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
1) Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers and partners based within an assigned sales territory.
2) Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
3) Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
4) Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
5) Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
6) Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
Proven outside sales experience.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Strong consultative sales skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Access to Company Health and Dental Plan
10 days vacation annually after one year anniversary
Gwinnett Swim is the leading ASI and youth swim training organization in Georgia. Located in an 8000 sq ft facility in Buford GA, Gwinnett Swim has trained over 5000 people how to swim and survive in the water. Our services include ASI, Stroke and Turn, Adult lessons, Swim Team, Adaptive Aquatics, Silver Sneakers and more.
5396 Lanier Islands Pkwy, Buford, GA 30518, USA